So nowadays everyone plays Pubg mobile. I have seen people buying high specs smartphones just to play Pubg game. Well, the game has got the popularity enough & people are making time to play it. The game is conquered on Youtube & other social platforms. It’s a little bit tuff to play it on mobile as the controls are pretty complex. But you can also play it on your windows pc. Yes, Tencent recently launched an emulator which is called Tencent Gaming Buddy for windows pc to play PUBG Mobile. You will have some smooth controls on PC but there are some requirements to run it.
Tencent Gaming Buddy – Play PUBG Mobile on PC
So you need to have a high specs pc with a good graphics card as I have discussed the pc requirements below. Pubg mobile is an Android-based game & you cannot run it directly on your pc. That’s why you need to have Emulator which can run Android games & apps. There are lots of Emulators available in the market like Bluestacks, Droidx, NOX etc but I will recommend to play the game through the official Emulator Tencent Gaming Buddy. This Emulator officially released by Tencent himself and will take a fewer resource to give you better gameplay.
So Here are the requirements to run this game on your windows pc.
- CPU: Processor with a minimum of 2.0 GHz clock speed Dual Core AMD or Intel.
- GPU: Nvidia 8600/9600GT or ATI/AMD Radeon 2600/3600.
- RAM: Minimum 3GB of RAM. For better performance, 4GB would be best.
- Operating System: Windows7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Disk Space: 4GB
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0 or Later.
So if your system crosses the minimum requirements or has a better machine then you can go for this link to download Tencent Gaming Emulator on You PC.
So there are lots of people are facing an issue that they are not able to get 60 FPS in gameplay as they have high-end pc. So there is also the solution for this just you need to modify the setting a little bit. You can search on youtube too but if you have a low-end pc then I will guide you how to get more FPS. Follow up the screenshots.
- So the very first download Tencent Gaming Buddy from the above link and install PUBG on it. It can eat up your 2-3GB data. After Installing Tencent Gaming Buddy Go to ‘Setting’ (See on the Screenshot).
2. After Opening the setting go to ‘Engine’ & follow up this screenshot and set everything.
- Tick on DirectX to get more smooth gameplay.
- Tick on Prioritize Dedicated GPU. (It actually takes the loads on your GPU. Tick this option if you have any GPU. If you are running on Integrated Graphics then let it keep deselected).
- Close the Anti-Aliasing for better FPS.
- Select the Half amount of your RAM.
- Select Processor 2 if you are on dual core CPU.
- Keep the resolution Low.
- Change the DPI according to your Monitor. for 720p Monitor 160 or 240 is okay.
3. After Saving the above setting go to ‘Game’ & Set everything same as the screenshot.
- Keep SD 720p default gaming resolution.
- Select ‘Smooth’ display quality.
4. Now everything is done. Open the PUBG Mobile Game and go to the Graphics setting.
- Select ‘Smooth’ Graphics.
- Select ‘Ultra Frame’ Rate.
Finally, it’s done. Now you can enjoy PUBG Mobile on your low-end pc with 30-40 FPS. You should have 30-40 FPS in this setting if you have a dual core CPU with 4GB of RAM & low-end graphics card. If you still face any problem then you can comment below I will suggest you some other option.
- Also, Check out Top 10 All-Time Best Android Games
Enhance the Performance
So people are pretty confused to know about what makes your game more playable? Well, upgrading GPU & Processor will enhance your gaming performance. If you would have a minimum Quad Core processor with a GTX graphics card then you will be able to run the game in 50-60 FPS without any hassle.
I don’t know how much an integrated graphics can handle this game but you better have a GTX Graphics card to enjoy the game in 60 FPS. If you want to upgrade your pc because of playing PUBG Mobile (Lots of people are doing this) then I would recommend these options would be best.
What makes your Game Laggy?
Well, there are several things which can make your game laggy if you have an i5 or i7 machine. If you are internet connection which has a high latency or ping then you will face laggy gameplay having a high-end machine too. Ping or Latency is the time accessing data from your machine to server or the time to get any data from the internet after your request. You better search on Youtube to know more about latency or ping. So before you play Pubg or facing such you must check out your internet connection ping or latency.
So finally hope you enjoy PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy without any lag. If you still face any lag in gameplay then you can apply different setting. You can go for youtube to check out more details or solution for your lag. I have tested this game on a dual-core machine with these setting & I had 30 FPS gameplay which was playable. So any queries you can comment below & I will bring you some solution.